other Towns & Cities!
The skills and experience you develop in the Army translate directly to those practiced by civilian occupations like security firms, administration, management, making you a more attractive occupation candidate than someone without this background.
Earn while you learn
Get paid to learn! Join the Army and you will learn valuable occupation skills while earning a regular paycheck and qualifying for tuition assistance.
Requires military enlistment. Applicants must meet minimum qualifications. Actual occupation assignment may depend on occupation availability, the occupation is guaranteed at enlistment. Benefits subject to change.
• Paid training
• Accelerated promotions, pay raises, and occupation progression
• A monthly paycheck
• Montgomery GI Bill pays for 36 academic months
• Student Loans paid for
• Low-cost life insurance
• 401(k)-type savings plan
• Low-cost Healthcare Benefits
• Low-cost Dental Benefits
• Low-cost Vision Benefits
• Tuition assistance up to 100%
• No work experience required
• You must be a U.S. citizen or meet citizenship requirements
• You must be between 17-34 years old
• You must have a high school diploma or GED
• Must be able to pass a physical exam and meet legal and moral standards
Some positions may have additional qualifications.
Programs and benefits are subject to change.
This position may qualify for a bonus of up to $20,000, ask your Army Recruiter for the most up-to-date information.
|Copyright© 1999 - 2018 USFreeads Classifieds. All rights reserved|
Please read our Terms of service & Privacy Statement